Having trouble reading this? Translate it to your native language!

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Press Release #4: Writing for Rothfink






I, the editor of Caught the VW Bug, am super stoked to announce a huge milestone in my emerging hobby/career in blogging.

After talks from Dubs at the Park, I can reveal to my beloved audience that I will now be writing for the incredible Rothfink Industries, who really have taken the VW scene into the alternative  realms of classic car care and restoration, sticking their middle finger up to the Concourse D'elegance in the process, complemented with a bottle of whiskey in hand.


Rothfink are truly in the big leagues of the VW scene, with numerous merch and stickers dotted around every show to support the guys going against the grain.

A dose of slammed VW's with rusty patina and stanced camber your thing?  Well, I await your visit.

I will be writing on their blog, and I am excited to invite you to the... less fluffy side of the VW scene. In the meantime, while I take time to write up some quality posts, why not take a look at what they do, it's a pretty amazing experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogroll